7/4/12

Wee Bit Wednesday







{one} what's your guilty pleasure tv show?

I have unfortunately had to give up television all together because of school and work. I haven't sat down to watch an actual tv show in ages

{two} ear piercings on men: yes or no?

Umm...depends on the age, profession, overall build of the guy, sexual orientation, yada yada yada

{three} do you have dish or comcast?

direct TV

{four} what's your favorite current fashion trend?

Ok...I'm still on leggings and tunics (so comfortable!)


{five} if you could learn to do anything, money not being an issue, what would it be?

how to be a chef!


{six} red or white wine?

White (Moscato)...if I had my druthers!


{seven} what type of food is your favorite (ex. italian, mexican, etc.)

Soul Food! Reminds me of grandma. But Italian comes pretty darn close.


{eight} hp or mac?

HP. Can't seem to get on the mac train. I have no complaints with HP and it's super user friendly especially when it comes to writing papers for school. I do own an iPad and an iPhone and I love them both.

{nine} what color is your bedroom?

Light greenish grayish something or other

{ten} what's your favorite form of exercise?

I'm sure lifting the remote does not count as exercise....so I'll pick the elliptical for cardio or a bit of circuit training to mix it up also weight lifting because of the overall affect.

There you have it folks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails