8/10/11

Wee Bit Wednesday



{one} what was one thing that you valued when you were a kid?
Camping trips with my family.

{two} what was your favorite (+ lease favorite) subject in school?
I loved English and History and I hated math

{three} do you remember your first love?
Yes. Unfortunately!

{four} what one pet would you love to have?
I'm simple. I'd just love to have a dog. But not just any dog. The perfect dog that's housebroken, cuddly, doesn't shed, doesn't bark at it's own shadow, is good with the kids, sleeps when I sleep, and doesn't require lots of exercise!

{five} would you rather live in the country or in the city?
I'm not sure I'd like the country. There are too many conveniences in the city. Maybe I'd like the country more when I'm retired and ready to slow down.

{six} what do you love about blogging?
I'm free to say what I want and I get to share my life with others no matter how simple my life may be.

{seven} what is the first website you visit everyday?
my blog...duh!

{eight} will you or have you joined google+?
I have no idea what google plus is. I'll have to research it!

{nine} what is your favorite scent of candle/air freshener?
Vanilla

{ten} how would you describe your style?
I'm not sure I have a style. Is that possible? If anyone out there has a comment on this one I'd like to hear it!


With Love,
Shanita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails