2/28/11

Menu Planning Monday


I did not menu plan last week and I regretted it horribly!  We ate out about 8 meals last week and our pocketbooks and waist lines are feeling the effects.  I gained 2 lbs!  Uuuggghhh! I can't believe we used to eat like that on a regular basis! So this week I'm getting back on the menu planning bandwagon.  We have a pretty busy week so I intentionally planned easy tried and true recipes.  Nothing fancy and new.  Quick and easy is the name of the game!

Monday: Spaghetti & Garlic Toast for the family while I attend a farewell party at Blue Mesa Grill

Tuesday: McDonalds dinner date after our late night play group

Wednesday: Chicken Stir Fry

Thursday: Fried Pork Chops with Mashed Potatoes & Mac & Cheese

Friday: Hamburger Helper

I'm linking up with I'm an Organizing Junkie for Menu Planning Monday


1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean... we are trying to eat out less and less. Cooking gets old tho!!! Are you still doing Weight Watchers?

    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails