2/7/11

Menu Plan Monday



Well, I've been at this whole menu planning thing for almost two months now.  I now have a running list of meals that can be considered family favorites.  I'll share those with you in another post!  I also have a list of meals that will probably never be made again in our household.  I may even share that list with you!  I have noticed than planning meals and subsequently cooking those meals that I've planned has been fairly easy.  It especially came in handy last week when we were snow/iced in!  We didn't have to risk life and limb to head to the store for an easy dinner because everything was pre-purchased and planned in advance!  Love it!

Monday: Hot dogs

Tuesday: King Ranch Casserole

Wednesday: Rachel Ray Inside Out Bacon Cheeseburgers

Thursday: Easy Chicken Pot Pie

Friday: Slow Cooker BBQ dinner

 I'm hooking up with I'm an Organizing Junkie for Menu Plan Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails