12/27/10

Surrounded

I have a house full of in-laws....I am surrounded by love.

I have two healthy children all revved up on a sugar high and lack of sleep....I am surrounded by love.

I have a fridge full of yummy leftovers which means I don't have to cook....I am surrounded by love.

I have trash bins overflowing with Christmas wrapping paper and boxes....I am surrounded by love.

I am constantly stepping on my kids toys and I have a headache from listening to them play video games....I am surrounded by love.

My cheeks hurt from listening to my bro in law tell stories about my husband growing up....I am surrounded by love.

I can sit back and let my mom in law discipline my kids so I don't have to be the bad guy....I am surrounded by love.

My kids have had five days to enjoy their extended relatives and get a chance to learn the importance of family....I am surrounded by love.

I hope all of you have had a holiday as wonderful as mine. Whether it's a house jam packed with family or an intimate holiday for two. Make sure you make the effort to surround yourself with love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails