12/10/10

Friday Menu

Last menu for this week. We were able to eat leftovers a couple nights this week so I didn't get to make the pot roast. Maybe my hubs will make it this weekend? Stranger things have happened!


Asian chicken

Ingredients

1/2 cup soy sauce or tamari
1/3 cup brown sugar
I teaspoon bottled chopped garlic
1 8oz can tomato sauce
8 skinless drumsticks with thighs attached

Directions

1. Place all ingredients except chicken in the bottom of a 3 1/2 quart slow cooker stirring well to mix
2. Add chicken, stir sauce to coat
3. Cover and cook on low for 5 hrs

VoilĂ ! Dinner prepared in 5 minutes! My boys LOVE this meal!

*I serve this dish with steamed white rice but you could also try brown rice or stir fry veggies.

*Taken from The One-Armed Cook cookbook. This cookbook is great for busy moms who want to find quick and easy meals or for the mom of picky eaters or for gals like me who can only handle easy super easy recipes.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails