9/28/10

Just kickin' it

While Evan is at school. Ian and I have been kickin' it. We of course have our weekly playdates (so much easier to explore the city when you only have one kid) and we have breakfast together on Tuesday mornings just the two of us. He tells me what he wants to eat and I make it happen (except on the morning he asked for pizza...I have my limits!)

This mornings request was for waffles so off to Waffle House we went. I have a friend who would never step foot in a Waffle House and I'll admit that I've been to some that were a bit scary but they have good, fast, cheap food so it's a regular for us.



Hurry up waffles!



Yummy!



Aww man... Almost gone!



I can't smile with my mouth full mommy!




~Shanita~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails