9/28/10

Cool

The weather here has been wonderful. Highs of 78 (instead of 108). We've even pulled out our jackets for our morning rush. Of course we shed them at about 10am. The boys and I took advantage of the nice weather the other day and had an evening picnic (catered by McDonalds) at our local park.



Yes, you have to pose



That's a long way down



One foot in front of the other



Made it!



You should have heard the beastly growl Ian made while sliding.



Back to being sweet 'lil Ian



Brotherly competition



~Shanita~

1 comment:

  1. I am loving this weather, too!!!! Now that I know our boys are spaced exactly the same it makes me so excited to see pictures of yours like this! I can't wait to see them playing together like Evan and Ian. So. Much. Fun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails