7/10/10

Happy Birthday Ian




Well, my baby is getting older. My sweet Ian is now 3yrs old! I woke up this morning and told him Happy Birthday and began to tell him how proud I am that he's growing up and how sad I am that my youngest son is no longer a baby anymore. Here's tidbits from our conversation:

Me: Ian you're gonna grow up to be a big boy, then a teenager, then a grown man like daddy!

Ian: Yeah, but first I have to be a boy!

Me: That's right, first you'll be 3 then 13 then 23. You'll go to elementary then high school and learn how to drive and then go to college and get a job and get married to a nice girl like Brooklyn ( a pretty little chocolate girl in his Mothers's Day Out class) and have babies of your own! (ok... I know I was taking it a little too far).

Ian: I GET TO DRIVE FAST!?

Me: That was not the point of the story Ian, and NO you should never drive fast!

BOYS!

~Shanita~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails