6/17/10

Everybody Clap Your Hands

This is Sunday is Youth Sunday at our church, Greater Love Chapel C.O.G.I.C.  I am super excited because for the first time in a looong time, the Sunshine Band and Youth Choir will be joining together as one to sing praises to the Lord.  I know we will be in for a toe tapping good time.  I love the energy that the youth bring.  I love seeing them sing from their heart to their Savior.  It's always a beautiful thing. They will be singing Everybody Clap Your Hands by Joshua's Troop. We have been rehearsing here in the Lofton household.  I can't have my boys in front of the congregation forgetting the words and clapping off beat and such.  Ian has his tambourine ready.  He beats that thing sooo loud.  Now he'll have an audience.  I can't wait to see him get down!  For those of you who don't know, our church is not ashamed to praise God.  Whenever, wherever, however.  Here's a little footage of Joshua's Troop doing their thing.  I hope we can be just as enthusiastic as they are!  I love it!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails