6/20/10

Happy Father's Day


I'd just like to wish a Happy Father's Day to my husband Terrance.  To say that he is a great father is an understatement.  In a time where most dad's take the back seat in raising their children, Terrance is definitely an exception to the rule.  He loves his boys and takes every opportunity to have teachable moments with them, from shopping at Home Depot to restoring his camaro 'Candy' to cleaning out the bathtub. I often get upset because Ian will say...."I wanna go with daddy, not stay here with mommy"  Umm...I thought one of the advantages of having boys is that they are supposed to love their mommies above anyone else! Anyway, Terrance is a great role model to our boys.  He doesn't live by the quote "do as I say and not as I do"  Instead he lives a life pleasing to God that in turn is worthy enough for his boys to emulate. I am so thankful and proud to have him as my baby daddy the father of my children.

Terrance, I just wanted to take this time to say Thank You from me and the boys and let you know that you are loved and appreciated.  Keep up the good work!

Oh yeah, I'd also like to send a special Happy Father's Day to my dad, to my Father-in-law and to my three brothers.  And to all of the other dads out there stepping up to the plate!





1 comment:

  1. Hahaha - I almost titled my father's day blog "My Baby-Daddy"!! Hope Terrance had a fun day with his boys (and his lovely wife, of course)!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails