3/14/10

A New Look

Check out my new blog design!  Isn't it beautimous?!  Erin over at Designer Blogs designed it for me and I just love it!  I was a little skeptical about hiring a professional to design my personal blog but I'm glad I didn't talk myself out of it because I love how it turned out...and there was no way I could have done anything remotely close to this!

In other news....It's spring break here and we are headed to Kansas City to visit Grandma & Grandpa.  The boys are so excited. They've been talking about it all week.  Terrance and I are excited because we get a break from the boys to see Grandma & Grandpa too!

I'll keep you all updated on the wonderful time we are having shirking our responsibilites visiting family!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails