11/9/09

Monday Manna

I am blessed.

I have great friends and a loving and supportive family.

I am blessed.

My husband is awesome...at everything: being a father, a husband, a minister, a teacher, a coach, a role model and a friend.

I am blessed.

My kids are happy and healthy.

I am blessed.

All of my needs are met according to Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs (still working a little on that top tier, however).

I am blessed.

I rest in the comfort of knowing that I serve an omnipotent Savior.

I am blessed.

Take time to see how God is at work in your life and I'm sure you'll realize that...

You are blessed.

Ephesians: 5:20 At all times and for everything giving thanks in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to God the Father.

1 comment:

  1. this is one of my favorite posts. Yes, you are blessed.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails