9/21/09

Monday Manna

I'm not ashamed to say that we've been in a bit of a financial pickle these past few months (okay, I am ashamed to say it but I'll say it anyway). This past week I've been trying to make up my mind about an opportunity that will help out our family financially. I've talked about the pros and cons with friends, coworkers, my husband, my kids school director...you name it! Anybody who would listen got to put in a vote over what I should do.

Like always, I decided..almost too late...that maybe I should run this by 'The Man Upstairs' and I realized that I should not be focused on what I want or how I feel or on my desires. Instead I should be focused on God's will and what He wants for my life. Because 9 times out of 10 I will make the wrong decision because I can't see the future or the big picture nor do I realize how my actions and decisions now could affect me (and those around me) down the road.

So my prayer is simple...

Psalm 25:4
Show me Your ways, O Lord; teach me your paths.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails