5/18/09

Monday Manna

Maybe I'm a little emotional now that I'm older. Nothing like celebrating a birthday to make you all nostalgic and philosophical. But I've had a lot on my mind lately. I won't share (at this time) so I'll jump right into my Monday Manna which I almost skipped because my head is all over the place, but since I'm a creature of habit, here goes......

There are so many ways to do everything in life. Two ways to spell potato(e). Several ways to tie your shoe. Many different parenting styles, Hundreds of religious denominations and doctrines, different ways to obtain a degree, and the list goes on.

Well, there's one thing that I'm certain of and that is my belief in Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Some refuse to believe that He is the Almighty Saviour. Some think that He's just another prophet. Some don't believe He exists at all. Some could care less. Some choose to accept portions of The Bible, you know, the parts that sound good or make them feel good and think that this is in some way pleasing to God. But you can't pick and choose your way to Salvation. There's only one way to God and that is through His son Jesus Christ. See.....

John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

There's so much more I'd like to share but enough for now. Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails