2/16/09

Monday Manna


YIPEE! One of my bestest friends, Ashley, is finally expecting! I have been gently persuading her for the past couple of years to pop us out some offspring, (excuse me….I meant to say have children) and she finally gave in! Okay, I’m sure my persuading had nothing to do with it, but who cares…..we’re gonna have a baby! Which leads me to my Monday Manna.
Genesis 9:7
NIV: As for you, be fruitful and increase in number; multiply on the earth and increase upon it.
Amplified: And you, be fruitful and multiply; bring forth abundantly on the earth and multiply on it.

**This post is also for my father in law who loves children and who has been gently persuading us that having more kids would be the greatest idea! He even heavily emphasized the above scripture when he prayed at our wedding!

Congratulations Ashley & David

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails