2/23/09

Monday Manna

I will admit that I have a few "character flaws!" There are parts of my personality that I've become quite comfortable with and I will admit that I expect others to be comfortable with these personality quirks as well (i.e; my being very impatient). But is that fair!? Sometimes we have to do a self assessment to see if we are still living a life pleasing to God! By accepting Christ as our Lord and Savior, others should see some type of evidence that we are living a spirit filled life! So now I present my Monday Manna:

Galatians 5:22-23
NIV: But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
Amplified:But the fruit of the [Holy] Spirit [the work which His presence within accomplishes] is love, joy (gladness), peace, patience (an even temper, forbearance), kindness, goodness (benevolence), faithfulness, Gentleness (meekness, humility), self-control (self-restraint, continence). Against such things there is no law [that can bring a charge].

So I ask.....of you and of myself..
What type of fruit are you bearing?

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails