10/10/11

Menu Plan Monday





It's gonna be a simple recipe week here at our house. I'm working extra shifts on top of all the other stuff I have planned. I need to do a major house cleaning for Evan's party this weekend. I mean everything from painting to whole room reorganizing! I planned on starting Fit 30 Boot Camp this week but I may have to put that off a week....again! And as usual we have to run back and forth to Cub Scouts, soccer practice and Sunshine Band practice at church, doctors appointments, etc! I'm tired just thinking about it! So you will see all easy meals this week. No experimenting with new recipes or meals with more than five ingredients. I don't have it in me.

Monday: homemade pizza

Tuesday: Brinner (breakfast for dinner)

Wednesday: Chicken Stir Fry

Thursday: chicken Spaghetti

Friday: cheeseburgers and fries

With Love,
Shanita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails