9/6/11

Menu Planning Monday


Once again...I'm posting my menu for this week a little late. The main reason is that I just figured out yesterday what I plan to cook this week and yesterday we were busy cleaning house in preparation for my in laws visit. I'd love to boast that our home is always show case ready but in reality it's probably one step above unsanitary. Sometimes I look at our bathrooms and think, "Oh my goodness, if someone came over now there would not be one clean bathroom to send them to!" If someone would have told me that having boys would mean that my bathrooms would always resemble a gas station restroom...I would have thought that they were exaggerating but I'm here to tell you that it is not a myth!! It is 100% true!

Anyway, now that we are in the throws soccer season for the boys and my hub's football season and I am now forced to live the solitary life on a coaches wife **sigh**. I'm on a mission to keep things simple.  

Monday: Pork Chops with Apples & Creamy Bacon Cheese Grits  
Tuesday: Caribbean Chicken with rice (I got this recipe from a friend of mine in college who is from Jamaica...it's easy and delish)  
Wednesday: Hot Dogs  
Thursday: Chicken Stir Fry
Friday: Pizza for the boys and the babysitter
Saturday -Sunday  You know the drill...I don't cook on weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails