8/31/11

Menu planning


I know it's late but I wanted to jot down our menu plan for this week. It was a low key week for us so please don't comment on our five star meals!

Monday: Taco Bell... Just call me a slacker!
Tuesday: hamburger helper (cheeseburger macaroni) with creamed corn and salad
Wednesday: burgers on the grill
Thursday: Chicken quesadillas...again (long story as to why it appeared on our menu again this week)
Friday: boys are on their own
Saturday: dinner at The Melting Pot. I received an email for an all-you-can-eat deal and you'd better believe I'm gonna take advantage!!
Sunday: hmmm... Actually I have no idea!

I'd like to leave you with a few pics of last weeks menu...


The Tilapia with Creole Tomato dressing was delish! Everyone enjoyed it... except Ian!



The tilapia was paired with this super fabulous shrimp puff thingy. Once again...delish!



But the hands down winner last week was the Cheesey Chicken Lasagna! Bam! Out of the park home run! Everyone loved it and I'm sure you will see it mentioned lots more on this blog!

With Love,
Shanita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails