7/13/11

Wee Bit Wednesday



{one} what’s the #1 most played song on your iPod (or whatever you use)?
Right now it's WELL DONE by Deitrick Haddon followed by PURPLE RAIN by The Artist Formerly Known as Prince. My Father in law will get a kick out of that response!


{two} what’s your favorite type of exercise?
Hmm... I like the benefit of running but my body hates it. I guess I like circuit training the best. I like variety!

{three} what’s your least favorite mode of transportation?
Walking

{four} if you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what would it be?
25 was a good age for me. I was a newlywed with a new career and a new house. I felt like the world was an open door!

{five} when you have 30 minutes of free time, what do you use it to do?
Sleep or read

{six} what do you miss the most about being a kid?
How naive I was. I didn't know about heartbreak, the stress of paying bills and raising kids, war, taxes, etc. I was just living life!

{seven} when was the last time you were nervous?
Are you kidding? I am always a ball of nerves. I guess the last time was today when Evan broke out in a rash and I was nervous about him going into some type of anaphylactic shock from an unknown deadly allergy!

{eight} what was the first thing you bought with your own money when you were young?
Probably candy with my allowance money. Once I scored my first job then I was off to buy new clothes

{nine} what is your favorite month of the year?
Its a toss up between October and April. I love the weather here in Texas during those months

{ten} what are 3 songs from the soundtrack of your life?
That's a hard one. There are songs that remind me of different chapters in my life but there aren't any songs that would really describe my life overall. Just points in time.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails