6/8/11

Wee Bit Wednesday



{one} do you believe in ghosts?
I believe in the Holy Ghost so I guess my answer is yes!

{two} are you more of a talker or more of a listener?
Ha! Definitely a talker. My husband thinks my listening skills are terrible!!

{three} would you rather get up early or sleep late?
Sleep late! I hate mornings!! I've been a nite owl all of my life!

{four} if you could instantly become an expert at one type of dance, what type would you choose?
Salsa! It's sexy!

{five} what's your favorite drink?
Strawberry Lemonade and Coca-Cola (separately of course)

{six} if your house caught fire and you could only grab three things, what would they be?
Assuming my family is ok...I'd take my iphone or iPad (whichever is closest), my folder of important documents (all organized and ready to go), and I have a small box of sd cards that hold all of my pictures taken over the last 7 yrs so it's coming too!

{seven} if you could only visit one restaurant for the next five years, which would it be?
Toss up between Buttons and Olive Garden

{eight} who inspires you the most?
My husband. You have to know him to understand. All of the things that irk me about him are the traits that drew me to him and those traits are what make him so annoyingly wonderful. Geez...it's so much pressure to live with someone so amazing!

{nine} if you had your own talk show, who would your first three guests be?
Barack Obama, Michael Ealy (for the eye candy) and toss up between either Beyonce for entertainment or Oprah to increase my ratings!

{ten} sneakers or sandals?
Sandals! It's hot in Texas!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails