4/19/11

Menu Planning 4/18-4/23



I feel like my entire blog as of late has been about Menu Planning.  Mainly because I am still actually proud of myself for cooking meals more often than not and I'm still baffled by how much time and money and calories we save by eating meals at home.  I know...whoulda thunk?! 

Also, life around here has been pretty low key and I would hate to bore you with stories about how amazing and obedient my children are or how my husband helps out often around the house or how I've got this whole mommyhood thing down to a science.  I mean... do you really want to hear about how totally wonderful I am?!!! 

Of course I'm just joking people! Here's my menu for this week:

Monday: Crock Pot Italian Chicken (finally got around to this one from last week and the week before)

Tuesday: Spaghetti and garlic toast

Wednesday: Breakfast for dinner a.k.a. Brinner

Thursday, Friday, Saturday:  Sorry but I'll be at work so the boys are on their own! I'm sure there will be plenty of chicken nuggets, burgers, fries and pizza involved!

Resurrection Sunday: Brisket (from Sam's Club), Paula Deen crock pot mac and cheese, mashed potatoes and gravy, rolls, and strawberry pie

I'm linking up with I'm an Organizing Junkie for Menu Planning Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails