4/4/11

Menu Planning 4/4-4/8




So I am trialing two NEW recipes this week.  I'm kind of proud of myself.  I am actually patting myself on the back with one hand while typing with the other.  I am woman...hear me roar!  

Monday: Stuffed Tilapia with mashed potatoes.This meal was delicious!  The crab stuffing was the best part and I wish we would have been a little more generous with it but you live...you learn.  Please also ignore the plastic kiddie plates that we served our dinner on.  I didn't plan on capturing this meal on film! This meal would have been awesome with a side of asparagus or veggie of your choice. Like I said...you live, you learn!

Tuesday: Sloppy Joes (didn't get around to this one last week).  I am actually making this for the boys while I enjoy Girls Night Out with my besties at The Melting Pot.  I would usually leave them to fend for themselves but I actually felt a fleeting moment of guilt that I would be enjoying scrumptious fondue while they sat around scratching their heads trying to figure out what to have for dinner! Am I a responsible mother/wife or what?!
Wednesday: Crock Pot BBQ ribs
Thursday: Chicken Spaghetti
Friday: Crock Pot Italian Chicken (from my pal Greta via our pal Katie)...recipe below

Crock Pot Italian Chicken
Ingredients:

  • 2tbsp butter
  • 1 (.7)oz package of dry Italian salad dressing
  • 1 can golden mushroom soup
  • 1 8oz chive an onion cream cheese
  • 1/2 cup white cooking wine
  • 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts


Directions:
Melt butter in a saucepan, add salad dressing, soup, cream cheese and wine.  Stir it until hot and smooth. Pour over chicken in slow cooker and cook on low for about four hours.

Serve over rice or noodles.

I'm linking up with I'm an Organizing Junkie for menu planning Monday.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails