12/13/10

Menu Planning Monday

This Week’s Menu
Monday: Meatloaf served with mac n cheese, sweet potato casserole and side salad
Tuesday: Pork Tenderloin with Hot Pineapple Glaze served with steamed broccoli and mashed potatoes
Wednesday: GLC Church Christmas Dinner. Yipee!
Thursday: Cheesy Fettuccini served with garlic toast and salad
Friday: Crock Pot Honey Mustard Chicken…haven’t figured out what sides to make with this one.  Recipe says to serve with mashed potatoes…we’ll see.
Saturday: Fried Fish with oven fried potatoes
Total spent on groceries this week: $97.67 including meals, snacks, lunch items and breakfast items and a loss of self control in the ice cream and chip isle.  I’m working on ways to get this number down.  Coupons stress me out, but I think that’s my next mission.  I’m also going to start sampling different stores for the best deals instead of always going to Wally World.

I'm linking up with I'm an Organizing Junkie for Menu Planning Monday. 

1 comment:

  1. What time's dinner?? Looks good! Let me know how the crock pot honey mustard chicken turns out - I may want to try that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails