4/21/10

Weight Loss Update

Well I've officially done what I've feared I would do on this weight loss mission. I gained 3 lbs in 2 weeks.

I knew I would. After all, I haven't cooked a single meal during these last two weeks. I even stopped writing down what I eat cuz I figured ignorance was bliss!

Check out this photo:



Doesn't this picture just say it all.

My goal is to lose a few pounds and revamp my eating habits.

What's keeping me from accomplishing these goals.... Discipline (or lack thereof)!

I know what I need to do. The habits I need to change. The choices I need to make. It's not rocket science. I have two degrees for cryin' in the mud! I just lack discipline.

It's hard for me to say, "hey guys, I'm gonna pass on going to Olive Garden with y'all tonite!" or better yet, while at Olive Garden it's hard for me to only have one breadstick and pass on the seafood Alfredo!

So my goal this week is to work on my discipline. Mind over matter!


~Shanita~

2 comments:

  1. You just aid a mouth full right there. I am in the same boat but I will tell you that God is working it out on my behalf. I committed it to Him and we know that He is faithful in keeping that which we commit to Him. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I need all the encouragement I can get right now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails