2/25/10

My Favorite Things

I happened upon the following product totally by accident.  I was grocery shopping the other day and Ian put this jar of peanut butter in my grocery cart.  I read the label while I was taking it out and I said….hmmm I’ll give it a try.  I love peanut butter and I love white chocolate so this should be a winner!

imagesCASD41MW

It’s White Chocolate Wonderful peanut butter by Peanut Butter & Co

I lurve it!  This is so not good for my new exercise program that I started this week, but I’ll keep it on hand for when I’m due a special treat.

The flavor is a bit sweeter than regular peanut butter so if that’s not your thing then you might want to stick to the original Jif.  We always buy the Peanut Butter & Honey Jif so we obviously like the sweeter taste.

When I got home I checked out the Peanut Butter & Co website and discovered that there are tons of peanut butter remixes out there.  They even have one called The Heat Is On that’s mixed with habanera spices for those crazy people who like it hot!

So if you want to spice up your PB&J sandwiches then you should try the White Chocolate Wonderful or any of the other PB & Co remixes. Live life on the wild side!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE white chocolate!! That sounds delicious...darn you for pointing it out if I end up with some in my pantry!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails