2/15/10

Monday Manna

The other day I turned on the television and I watched a show about famous murder cases followed by our local news.  Let’s just say that there are some jacked up people in the world.  So much crazy stuff is going on right next door and under our noses.  The drama that people live through on a daily basis blows my mind.  I had my fair share of drama growing up and I am thankful that I made it through all of it to make it to where I am in life today.  I am torn  at times because on one hand I feel sorry for those people who have endured hardships but on the other hand I am sooo thankful that my life has turned out the way it has.  God has blessed me beyond anything that I could have ever thought possible and the even greater news is that He’s not done yet!
I won’t go into all of the gazillion reasons that I have to be thankful so that it doesn’t sound like I’m boasting, but I do want to take this time to tell the Lord….. THANK YOU!
Psalms 100:4-5
4Enter his gates with thanksgiving
       and his courts with praise;
       give thanks to him and praise his name.
5 For the LORD is good and his love endures forever;
       his faithfulness continues through all generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails