8/1/09

Playgroup

We have done lots of swimming this summer. I told Evan that he has reached a nice shade of caramel brown instead of pale yellow! Our last play date was held at my coworkers backyard swimming pool. Here are a few pics.



As previously mentioned.....Evan is a little scared of the water these days so my boys spent most of their time on the swing set.



Evan also spent a little time photographing pics of his friend Macie. There are several pics of her and her brother Matthew on my camera but I thought this one was so cute.


Evan on the slide with Matthew patiently waiting his turn



Ian with a look of fear in his eyes. This was a super fast slide and all the boys ended up on their backside at the end but they couldn't resist the thrill.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails