9/23/11

My Favorite Things

I know that my newest favorite thing has been around for a while but I have never ever tried it before last week.  And all I have to say is: “Why did I ever wait so long to indulge in the deliciousness?”  Ladies and gentlemen, introducing my newest favorite thing…

thumbnailCAAY5ODJ

Oh my goodness!  This stuff is delicious.  I must admit that I have ignored it all these years because of the price and I admit that it is still quite the splurge.  I was able to purchase three pints on sale for $12.00.  But it is oh so worth it!  Once you go Haagen Dazs you never go back! I have to literally put myself on a five spoonful minimum a day! I’m sure my waistline will not appreciate the discovery of my newest favorite thing but it has to just suck it up (or in) and take it for the team!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails