5/8/11

Happy Mother's Day

"No gift to your mother can ever equal her gift to you - life."


My sweet Ian. This lil' guy is amazing. True enough... He has tested my mothering abilities to the limit but that testing has helped me to realize what it means to be a mother. It's easy to love someone when they are being a perfect little angel but loving someone when they are being just the opposite is what motherhood is about! He loves music and dancing and kisses and juice and getting his way! I love how he stands his ground, he's a leader...not a follower, he thinks before he acts (even though his rationale is sometimes questionable), he is slow to trust but loyal once that trust is established, his strong willed personality is what will get him far in life. It's the stuff good leaders are made of! Plus he's so darn cute with his dimple and his big grin!



Evan, my big boy, is an example of a good kid. He's easy to get along with, he's a people pleaser, he likes to snuggle, he is smart and truly enjoys learning, he will try anything (as long as there isn't a chance that he will get hurt or see a bug) and his curiosity keeps me on my toes. He loves video games, chick fil a, soccer and playgrounds. I love his snuggling!! And of course I think he's so stinkin' handsome!



They love each other.... Most of the time :-)



And I love them...all of the time!

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! Keep up the good work!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day Shanita! Your boys are both so handsome and you are a great mom! (Miss. Moosey in my lap agrees.)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails