10/12/09

Monday Manna

I, like many people I'm sure, struggle at times with feelings of inadequacy and insecurity.  These feelings have at times either paralyzed me to the point of being non functional or made me not even feel like trying in the first place.  I could write pages and pages on how these feelings have affected my life but you could probably draw your own conclusions. 

My point in my confession is that there is no reason for us to beat up on ourselves the way we sometimes do.  There are plenty of other people out there who are willing to do that for us (smile).  And if we don't believe in ourselves then how can we expect others to believe in us.

Isaiah 41:10
NIV: So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Amplified: Fear not [there is nothing to fear], for I am with you; do not look around you in terror and be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with My [victorious] right hand of rightness and justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails