10/29/09

Homework


Evan came home from Preschool/Mothers Day Out with the above sheet of paper and in the top right hand corner was the word...HOMEWORK!

Now I was a bit surprised by my reaction to this sheet of paper. First I was wondering whether or not my kid needed remediation or just a little extra help on the letter 'H' because homework for a preschooler seemed a bit much to me. My next thought was ... Oh my gosh! Im not ready for this! Having to be disciplined and make sure my kid gets his homework done is more responsibility than I can take right now. I thought I had a few more years to worry with this chore.

At any rate, Evan did look all grown up sitting at my desk doing his HOMEWORK. It is what it is ... Whether I'm ready or not!


~Shanita~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails